Swap Headers, Ford Windsor with “Z” and other Similar Performance Heads with Dual Mounting pattern
(2 & 3 inch) for Early Mustang
Ultimate Headers’ Swap Headers are designed to make installing a later generation engine into an earlier vehicle (for example, an LS-series engine in a Gen 1 Camaro) a much easier job… with great eye-appeal!
Cast Stainless Steel flanges and the tight radius cast Stainless Steel elbows lets you put large tubes in tight places! The strength of 321 Stainless Steel tubes delivers a stronger, more durable header that is lighter than comparable header designs.
Plus, you get a complete package – headers, ARP 12-point Stainless Steel header bolts, a pair of matching Cometic HTS header and HTS Collector Gaskets (if applicable).
- Patented design (U.S. Patent US D700,554 S)
- Includes premium corrosion and heat-resistant ARP (Automotive Racing Products) 12-point, 300 grade stainless steel bolts and washers
- Jig fixture, TIG welded for precise quality control
- Easy to install
- Large (1-7/8”) header tubes made of 321 Stainless Steel
- Rear dump design positions the tubes away from steering shafts and frame rails
- Header tubes are mounted high and tight, makes a very compact, space efficient package
- Eye catching flanges add dramatic improvement to the engine compartment
- Package includes everything needed for the installation — headers, ARP 12-point Stainless Steel bolts & washers and Cometic UltraSeal™ gaskets
- Ford Windsor with “Z” and other similar performance heads with the dual mounting patters (2 & 3 inch)
|Part Number||Tube Diameter||Tube Gauge||Finish||List Price|
|401023||1-7/8″||18 gauge||Mirror Polish||$1,495.00|
|401024||1-7/8″||18 gauge||Ceramic Coated Silver||$1,415.00|
|401025||1-7/8″||18 gauge||Ceramic Black Coated||$1,415.00|