Swap Headers, GM LT1/LT4, 1st & 2nd Gen Camaro
This long tube Stainless Steel header was designed specifically for Gen 1 Camaro with GM LT-1 or LT-4 engine conversions.
The long tube design is one of the first offered for the popular GM LT-1 or LT-4 engine transplant into the Gen 1 Camaro. The CAD designed, patented headers are created to meet the performance and appearance requirements of Camaro owners.
These headers include the unique features of all Ultimate Headers products – strong and stylish cast 316L grade Stainless Steel flanges, investment cast elbows for tight clearances – to deliver performance in a very compact package.
Plus, you get a complete package – headers, ARP 12-point Stainless Steel header bolts, a pair of matching Cometic HTS header and HTS Collector Gaskets (if applicable).
- Patented design (U.S. Patent US D700,554 S)
- Includes premium corrosion and heat-resistant ARP (Automotive Racing Products) 12-point, 300 grade stainless steel bolts and washers
- Large (1-7/8”) 321 Stainless Steel header tubes
- Header tubes are mounted high and tight, makes a very compact, space efficient package
- Package includes everything needed for the installation — headers, ARP 12-point Stainless Steel bolts & washers and Cometic MLS (Multi Layer Stainless) header
- 1st & 2nd Gen Camaro
|Part Number||Tube Diameter||Tube Gauge||Finish||List Price|
|112073||1-7/8″||18 gauge||Mirror Polish||$1,999.00|
|112074||1-7/8″||18 gauge||Ceramic Coated Silver||$1,499.00|
|112075||1-7/8″||18 gauge||Ceramic Black Coated||$1,499.00|