Swap Headers, GM LS Engines, Swept Back Design
Ultimate Headers now brings our new long tube headers for LS/LSX engines! These are designed specifically for 1st and 2nd generation Camaros with big 1 7/8″ tubing made from 321 SS tubing for superior strength and lower weight!
When every inch counts, our design offers superior fit for tight engine compartments without compromising ground clearance.
With our unique SS flanges and cast elbows, we can offer you something no other company can – the power, strength and beauty of finely crafted headers to match your passion for truly great automotive products.
Plus, you get a complete package – headers, ARP 12-point Stainless Steel header bolts, a pair of matching Cometic HTS header and HTS Collector Gaskets (if applicable).
- Big tubes, 1-7/8″ to uncork your motor with no ground clearance issues!
- Fits between 27″ frame rails
- Premium 321 tubing to withstand very high temperatures and resist thermal cracking
- Includes premium corrosion and heat-resistant ARP (Automotive Racing Products) 12-point, 300 grade stainless steel bolts and washers Cometic MLS (Multi Layer Stainless) header gasket
- Fits multiple applications
- Multiple finishes available including Mill, Satin, Mirror Polish, Silver Ceramic and Black Ceramic
- 1st & 2nd Gen Camaro
|Part Number||Tube Diameter||Tube Gauge||Finish||List Price|
|102023||1-7/8″||18 gauge||Mirror Polish||$2,409.00|
|102024||1-7/8″||18 gauge||Ceramic Coated Silver||$1,829.00|
|102025||1-7/8″||18 gauge||Ceramic Black Coated||$1,829.00|