Cast Header Flanges
Ford Windsor Z-Heads & Other
with 3″ Bolt Spacing
Do you have a need for a custom design header? Do you require a high strength, lightweight header flange? Do you want a singular, unique design – on that sets the headers apart from all others?
The distinctive Ultimate Headers cast Stainless Steel flanges are available separately to meet your need for custom, fabricated headers!
Because of the attention paid to creating not only the unique appearance, but to the physical properties, Ultimate Headers flanges are lighter than flat stock materials (mild steel and stainless steel), are exceptionally strong, and deliver excellent clamping forces to the cylinder heads.
- Patented design (U.S. Patent US D700,554 S)
- Specifically designed for the raised port head design with 3.000” header bolt spacings
- High strength Stainless Steel flanges, cast from 316L Grade Stainless
- Tight radius cast 316L Stainless 1.875”
- Allows high-flow, larger header tubes into tight places
- Elbows can be individually rotated to desired angles
- Helps deliver the improved power and torque from Ford Z-Heads and others
- Helps avoid conflicts with strut towers, steering systems, starters, accessories
- Highly attractive, high tech appearance
- Ideal for Generation 1 Mustangs, plus Falcons, Fairlanes (as sister Mercury models)
|Model||Part Number||Description||Finish||List Price|
|404013||1.872″ Flange||Cast||$135.00 (set of 8)|
|404014||1.872″ Flange||Mirror Polished||$210.00 (set of 8)|