Cast Header Flanges
GM LT1/LT4 Engines
Ultimate Headers’ cast tight radius header elbows are the key to allow race teams and custom car builders to gain precious engine compartment space. The secret? Ultimate Headers’ patented Stainless Steel header elbows! These elbows feature 316L Grade Stainless Steel to give you the needed strength for tighter turns and totally uniform wall thickness from end to end, assuring long term durability.
Ultimate Headers tight radius elbows immediately turns the header tube away from the exhaust port, with a turn radius smaller than the tube diameter – which cannot be done using a tube tender. This allows you to put those big tubes into tight places!
- Patented design (U.S. Patent US D700,554 S)
- Feature aerospace derived engineering techniques and metallurgical processes
- 316L Grade Stainless Steel delivers a very strong casting with heat and corrosion resistance
- Flange rib design gives exceptional strength and reduced weight
- A perfect match with Unique Headers 316L Stainless Steel cast tight radius header elbows
- Runs cooler due to increased surface area, thus further reducing tendency to warp
- Available in Satin, Miror Polished and Mill finishes
|Model||Part Number||Finish||List Price|
|General Motors LT1/LT4||104026||As Cast||$165.00|