GM A-Body, 1964-1972
Ultimate Headers now brings our swept back design with “Muscular Elegance” to the fans of the popular General Motors LS-series engines to power their street rods, custom cars and trucks.
This allows the LS-series engines to go between the fame rails of roadsters and other street rods, custom cars and classic trucks with a header system that addresses clearance issues, along with delivering the unique, eye candy appeal of the Ultimate Headers look.
Plus, you get a complete package – headers, ARP 12-point Stainless Steel header bolts, a pair of matching Cometic HTS header and HTS Collector Gaskets (if applicable).
- Patented design (U.S. Patent US D700,554 S)
- Includes premium corrosion and heat-resistant ARP (Automotive Racing Products) 12-point, 300 grade stainless steel bolts and washers
- Large (1-7/8”) 321 Stainless Steel header tubes
- Header tubes are mounted high and tight, makes a very compact, space efficient package
- Package includes everything needed for the installation — headers, ARP 12-point Stainless Steel bolts & washers and Cometic MLS (Multi Layer Stainless) header
- GM A-Body, 1964-1972
|Part Number||Tube Diameter||Tube Gauge||Finish||List Price|
|For 64-67 Model Year Cars|
|102083||1-7/8″||18 gauge||Mirror Polish||$2,149.00|
|102084||1-7/8″||18 gauge||Ceramic Coated Silver||$1,649.00|
|102085||1-7/8″||18 gauge||Ceramic Black Coated||$1,649.00|
|For 68-62 Model Year Cars|
|102193||1-7/8″||18 gauge||Mirror Polish||$2,149.00|
|102194||1-7/8″||18 gauge||Ceramic Coated Silver||$1,649.00|
|102195||1-7/8″||18 gauge||Ceramic Black Coated||$1,649.00|