Swap Headers, 5.0 Ford Coyote for Early Ford Mustang
Ultimate Headers’ Swap Headers are designed to make installing a later generation engine into an earlier vehicle a much easier job…with great eye-appeal!
Cast Stainless Steel flanges and the tight radius cast Stainless Steel elbows lets you put large tubes in tight places! The strength of 321 Stainless Steel tubes delivers a stronger, more durable header that is lighter than comparable header designs.
Plus, you get a complete package – headers, ARP 12-point Stainless Steel header bolts, a pair of matching Cometic HTS header and HTS Collector Gaskets (if applicable).
- Patented design (U.S. Patent US D700,554 S)
- Jig fixture, TIG welded for precise quality control
- Easy to install
- Rear dump design positions the tubes away from steering shafts and frame rails
- Header tubes are mounted high and tight, makes a very compact, space efficient package
- Eye catching flanges add dramatic improvement to the engine compartment
- Package includes everything needed for the installation – headers, ARP 12-point Stainless Steel bolts & washers, and Cometic UltraSeal™ gaskets
|Part Number||Tube Diameter||Tube Gauge||Finish||List Price|
|471013||1-7/8″||18 gauge||Mirror Polish||$2,099.00|
|471014||1-7/8″||18 gauge||Ceramic Coated Silver||$1,595.00|
|471015||1-7/8″||18 gauge||Ceramic Black Coated||$1,595.00|