Swap Headers, GM G-Body, 1978-1988
Ultimate Headers now brings our swept back design with “Muscular Elegance” to the fans of the popular General Motors LS-series engines to power their street rods, custom cars and trucks.
The allows the LS-series engines to go between the frame rails of roadsters and other street rods, custom cars and classic trucks with a header system that addresses clearance issues, along with delivering the unique, eye candy appeal of the Ultimate Headers look.
- Patented design (U.S. Patent US D700,554 S)
- Includes premium corrosion and heat-resistant ARP (Automotive Racing Products) 12-point, 300 grade stainless steel bolts and washers
- Large (1-7/8”) 321 Stainless Steel header tubes
- Header tubes are mounted high and tight, makes a very compact, space efficient package
- Package includes everything needed for the installation — headers, ARP 12-point Stainless Steel bolts & washers and Cometic MLS (Multi Layer Stainless) header
- 19678-1988 GM G-Body
|Part Number||Tube Diameter||Tube Gauge||Finish||List Price|
|102043||1-7/8″||18 gauge||Mirror Polish||$1,970.00|
|102044||1-7/8″||18 gauge||Ceramic Coated Silver||$1,495.00|
|102045||1-7/8″||18 gauge||Ceramic Black Coated||$1,495.00|