Swap Headers, Long Tube Headers
GM LS/LSX for Art Morrison Tri-Five Chassis
Ultimate Headers Swap Headers are designed to make installing a later generation engine into an earlier vehicle (for example, an LS-series engine in a Gen 1 Camaro) a much easier job with great eye-appeal!
Cast Stainless Steel flanges and the tight radius cast Stainless Steel elbows lets you put large tubes in tight places! The strength of 321 Stainless Steel tubes delivers a stronger, more durable header that is lighter than comparable header designs.
Plus, you get a complete package – headers, ARP 12-point Stainless Steel header bolts, a pair of matching Cometic HTS header and HTS Collector Gaskets (if applicable).
- Please place your order for these headers through firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patented design (U.S. Patent US D700,554 S)
- Jig fixture, TIG welded for precise quality control
- Easy to install
- Header tubes are mounted high and tight, makes a very compact, space efficient package
- Eye catching flanges add dramatic improvement to the engine compartment
- Includes everything needed for the installation — headers, ARP 12-point Stainless Steel bolts & washers and Cometic MLS (Multi Layer Stainless) header
- Art Morrison Tri-Five Chassis
- Header comes with low profile clamps and 12″ extension to take you past the cross member
|Part Number||Tube Diameter||Tube Gauge||Finish||List Price|
|102073M||1-7/8″||18 gauge||Mirror Polish||$2,349.00|
|102074S||1-7/8″||18 gauge||Ceramic Coated Silver||$1,849.00|
|102075B||1-7/8″||18 gauge||Ceramic Black Coated||$1,849.00|