Swap Headers, GM LS Engines, Slight Offset Center Exit
Ultimate Headers’ Swap Headers are designed to make installing a later generation engine into an earlier vehicle (for example, an LS-Series engine in a Gen 1 Camaro) a much easier job, with great eye-appeal!
Cast Stainless Steel flanges and the tight radius cast Stainless Steel elbows lets you put large tubes in tight places! The strength of 321 Stainless Steel tubes delivers a stronger, more durable header that is lighter than comparable header designs.
Plus, you get a complete package – headers, ARP 12-point Stainless Steel header bolts, a pair of matching Cometic HTS header and HTS Collector Gaskets (if applicable).
- Patented design (U.S. Patent US D700,554 S)
- Ultimate Headers’ investment cast 316L Stainless Steel head flanges deliver the new standard of unique, classic appearance merged with high strength 321 Stainless Steel tubes for heat resistance, great looks
- Header design features 1-7/8” tubes with 3” collectors
- We highly recommend the use of our Extreme Low Profile Clamps to add to the end of the collector
- Ideal for Street Rods, Custom Cars and Trucks
- Available in Mill, Satin, Mirror Polish, Ceramic Coated Silver and Ceramic Coated Black finishes
INCLUDES: 2 header assemblies, ARP 12-point fasteners, Cometic MLS (Multi Layer Stainless) header gaskets.
- Camaro, Chevelle, Nova, Corvette
|Part Number||Tube Diameter||Tube Gauge||Finish||List Price|
|101033||1-7/8″||18 gauge||Mirror Polish||$1,91400|
|101034||1-7/8″||18 gauge||Ceramic Coated Silver||$1,599.00|
|101035||1-7/8″||18 gauge||Ceramic Black Coated||$1,599.00|