Swap Headers, GM LS Engines, Version II
1st Gen Camaro with Factory Sub-Frame & Steering Box
Ultimate Headers now brings our swept back design with “Muscular Elegance” to the fans of the popular General Motors LS-series engines to power their street rods, custom cars and trucks.
This allows the LS-series engines to go between the frame rails of roadsters and other street rods, custom cars and classic trucks with a header system that addresses clearance issues, along with delivering the unique, eye candy appeal of the Ultimate Headers.
Plus, you get a complete package – headers, ARP 12-point Stainless Steel header bolts, a pair of matching Cometic HTS header and HTS Collector Gaskets (if applicable).
- Patented design (U.S. Patent US D700,554 S)
- Includes premium corrosion and heat-resistant ARP (Automotive Racing Products) 12-point, 300 grade stainless steel bolts and washers
- Jig fixture, TIG welded for precise quality control
- Easy to install
- Large (1-7/8”) header tubes made of 321 Stainless Steel
- Rear dump design positions the tubes away from steering shafts and frame rails
- Header tubes are mounted high and tight, makes a very compact, space efficient package
- Eye catching flanges add dramatic improvement to the engine compartment
- Package includes everything needed for the installation — headers, ARP 12-point Stainless Steel bolts & washers and Cometic MLS (Multi Layer Stainless) header
- 1st Gen Camaro with Detroit speed subframe
- 1968-1972 GM A-Body
- 1991-1996 GM B-Body
|Part Number||Tube Diameter||Tube Gauge||Finish||List Price|
|101023||1-7/8″||18 gauge||Mirror Polish||$1,914.00|
|101024||1-7/8″||18 gauge||Ceramic Coated Silver||$1,619.00|
|101025||1-7/8″||18 gauge||Ceramic Black Coated||$1,619.00|