Extreme Low Profile Clamps
Ultimate Headers’ Low-Profile Connector Clamps provide a highly useful solution to connecting exhaust system tubing when ground and/or body clearance are problems.
Cast from the same non-corroding 316L allow Stainless Steel material as the Ultimate Headers header flanges and collector flanges, these low-profile clamps are engineered to stand up to heat, stress and vibration of high performance engines. Additionally, these low-profile connector flanges add a special level of quality elegance to the header-exhaust system installation.
Where clearance is an issue, and strength is very important, Ultimate Headers’ Low-Profile Connector Clamps deliver outstanding performance!
- Allow up to a 13° offset to facilitate easier exhaust system installation
- Uses rugged detachable, claw-style hinge
- Increased ground clearance
- Quick, easy installation
- For 2-1/2” or 3” pipe
- Includes slip-in back-up mandrel to assure leak-free, air-tight junction
- Uses ARP hex head, 5/16” stainless steel bolt, washers, nut to secure the joint
- Available in 2 finish levels:
- As Cast
- Mirror Finish
- Includes radiused flair tubing stubs
|Part Number||Description||Finish||List Price|
|997303||3″||Mirror Polished||$239.00 (Pairs)|
|997301||3″||As Cast||$218.00 (Pairs)|
|997253||2.5″||Mirror Polished||$219.00 (Pairs)|
|997251||2.5″||As Cast||$194.00 (Pairs)|